Routine and travel vaccinations for all ages are available during surgery times by appointment with our nurses.
We run a flu jab clinic in September onwards. Ask at reception for further information.
A pneumococcal infection can affect anyone. However, some people need the pneumococcal vaccination because they are at higher risk of complications. These include:
- all children under the age of two
- adults aged 65 or over
- children and adults with certain long-term health conditions, such as a serious heart or kidney condition
Read more about who should have the pneumo jab.
We offer ‘at risk’ groups the flu vaccine at a certain time each year to protect you against the flu virus.
You may be invited for a flu jab if you are:
- over 65 years of age
- a serious heart or chest complaint, including asthma
- serious kidney disease
- lowered immunity due to disease or treatment such as steroid medication or cancer treatment
- if you have ever had a stroke
- If you have any queries please contact the surgery.
For more information please visit the NHS website